What does this policy cover?
This Policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us via the med-recinternational.com website and other international websites and our international offices. You are asked to please read it carefully.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
What information will we collect and how will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- to assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- to enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- to market our, full range of recruitment services to you
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience)
- to send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you
- to answer your questions and enquiries
- to third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.